• The rental price includes insurance. The returned deposit is 2000 euro for a BMW 1200 GS motorcycle, 2000 euro for a BMW 800 GS motorcycle, 1500 euro for a BMW 650 GS and Ural motorcycle.
• According to the insurance conditions, from 23:00 to 7:00 the motorcycle must be in a protected area. Otherwise, the compensation of any damage committed during this time lies with the tenant. When driving a motorcycle under the influence of alcohol and / or drugs, the renter bears full responsibility in case of damage.
• Form of payment: bank transfer, cash, credit card.
• When booking a motorcycle, 100% deposit is paid.
• Minimum rental period is 24 hours.
• If the motorcycle is delayed for more than 2 hours, a supplement for a full day is made.
• To book a motorcycle, the lessee must present a passport, a category “A” driver’s license, and demonstrate motorcycle riding skills upon receipt.
• Minimum driver age is 23 years.
• Minimum experience in category “A” - 2 years.
• Mileage limit - 300 km / day, each additional kilometer - 10 rubles.
• The motorcycle can be delivered anywhere in Moscow for 2500 rubles.
• The motorcycle is provided to the lessee clean and with a full tank of gasoline, in the same condition it must be returned, otherwise the amount for expenses is deducted from the deposit.
• When renting a motorcycle for more than 2 weeks, the cost is negotiated separately.
When booking a motorcycle for rent in our Moscow office, you can order a helmet and an individual liner. The cost of renting a helmet is only 400 rubles per day.