Our tour line connects two Russian capitals—the old and the new ones, and passes through the places where the history of Russia has been made.
Transfer to the hotel. Leisure. Welcome dinner.
Morning city tour, briefing and motorcycle pick up in the afternoon.
Leaving Moscow we ride to one of the most famous historical and religious place – Troitse-Sergiev Lavra in Sergiev Posad. It was founded in the ХIV century and until now remains one of the most important centers of the Russian Orthodox Church. Our tour goes on in the direction of Uglich, one of the most ancient Russian towns founded in 937 AD. The town is known for its typical Russian provincial architecture (mainly XIX century) and some tragic historical events dating back to the times of Ivan the Terrible…
We ride along the Volga river to Yaroslavl, where we stop for a lunch. Vologda is among the Russian cities possessing an especially valuable historical heritage. Vologda is famous for its wooden architecture and laces factory.
Long ride through russian province. At the end of the day you could ask live-giving icon of Tikhvin (in Tikhvin monastery) about your most intimate wishes.
We reach our Second Capital - "Russian Venice" - city of Peter the Great.
Relax and Explore. In the morning we have a city tour, afternoon is for leisure.
We start early in the morning and ride towards old Russian fortress - Pskov, founded on a border of Russia was the first town which met conquerors all its time.
Long ride with some small part of gravel road, but at the end of the day you could enjoy russian banya (sauna) and our guide cook delicious russian BBQ for dinner.
Ride to Moscow, motorcycle drop-off. Farewell dinner.
We have rights to change the route depending on road and weather conditions.
If you would like to prolong your stay in Russia we could book the hotel for you and advise right places to visit
- Accommodation 4* hotels, double or single occupancy
- Motorcycle, third part liability insurance, unlimited mileage
- Breakfasts, lunches, dinners, Seliger BBQ. Water and snacks during the riding days.
- Private transfers airport - hotel - airport
- Professional motorcycle tour guide
- Support vehicle
- Professional mechanic
- Excursions mentioned in the program with english-speaking guide, entrance tickets
- Souvenirs from our company
- Personal care and assistance
- Airtickets to/from Russia
- Meal except mentioned as included
- Personal medical insurance – compulsory
- Travel insurance – recommended
- Personal expenses
- Riding gear and helmets (can be arrange for extra price)
- BMW G650 GS — 3390 euro
- BMW F800GS — 3730 euro
- BMW R1200GS — 3850 euro
- Ural Gear Up — 3660 euro
- Harley-Davidson Road King Classic / Police ABS — 3660 euro
- Harley-Davidson Road King Classic 14 ABS / Electra Glide Ultra Limited 14 ABS — 4110 euro
- Single room supplement — 320 euro
- Passenger double sharing — 1570 euro